现在夜店这个放松休闲的场合,成为大家放松的最好之地。下面记者为大伙收拾的夜店里英语对话,期望对大伙有用!
夜店里英语对话
B=BartenderG=Guest
B: What may I offer you, ladies and gentlemen?我能为你们提供什么,女性们,先生们?
G1: I don't know what I want. I'm not really a drinker.我也不了解我想要什么。我不太会喝酒。
B: An aperitif or some white wine?那样开胃酒或一些白葡萄酒怎么样?
G: Um… a Sunrise beer.嗯…一个日出啤酒。
B: I don't believe we know that one. How about our special cocktail?仿佛大家没这种酒。尝点大家的特制鸡尾酒怎么样?
G1: That sounds good. How about you, Sally?听起来很好。莎莉,你呢?
G2: I don't drink at all. Do you serve soft drinks?我不喝酒的。你们有不含酒精的饮料吗?
B: Of course, Miss. But how about a non|alcoholic cocktail?当然,小姐。来一个不含酒精的鸡尾酒怎么样?
G2: It sounds interesting. I'll take that.这听起来很好。我就来这个吧。
B: What would you like to drink, gentleman?你想要喝点什么,先生?
G3: Well, none of that stuff they're drinking, eh John?嗯,他们点的都不喝,是吗,约翰?
G4: No, Tom. We'll have the usual beer, I suppose?是的,汤姆。我感觉大家还是喝普通啤夜店?
G3: Yes, I'm very thirsty.好的,我非常渴。
B: Any special brand, sir?有指定的牌子吗,先生?
G4: What about your local brew?I hear it's good.你们当地的啤酒如何?我听说很好。
B: It is Five Star beer. Bottled or draught?五星啤酒。你们要瓶装还罐装?
G3: Let's try the draught.大家试一试罐装的吧。
B: Fine. One special cocktail and one non|alcoholic cocktail for the lady and two draught Five Star Beer.好。一杯特制的鸡尾酒,女性的一杯无酒精的鸡尾酒和两杯罐装五星啤酒。
G3: Could we have some snacks?可以给大家来些小吃吗?
B: Certainly, I'll get a fresh supply.当然,我会给你们带来一份最新鲜的。